1) To web-conference with at least one school or scientist a month during the 2014 school year.
2) To write an article for The Science Teacher on an activity I have in the works for my physics students. More on this later.
3) To connect with more educators on twitter.
4) To help expand MSTAs twitter following and start a twitter chat for MSTA earth science teachers.
5) Submit a proposal for MSTA to present at MEA-MFT for the October 2014 conference.
6) Get at least one of my students to participate in the #scistu chat the 2nd Thursday of every month.
7) Create a blended-gamified classroom for my astronomy class based on The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I'd like to make this a choose your own ending mission.
8) Continue to help moderate #SCItlap on Tuesday at 8:00 CST, participate in #levelupED on Thursday at 9:00 EST, and blog for the Teacher Leadership Challenge #TLC2014 every Friday.
9) Read a new teaching book. My last two reads were Teach Like a Pirate by Dave Burgess and Flip Your Classroom by Jonathan Bergmann and Aaron Sams.
10) Make sure the Virtual Thinking Project happens and is a success.